Technology PR for GÉANT, a high-capacity internet network, for Europe’s scientists and researchers.
- To raise the profile of GÉANT and the benefits the network delivers to society.
- Turning great ideas into engaging stories (pretty easy when you work with this guy)
- Pitching stories to key influencers
- Seeding content across social channels
- Carefully executed media relations and occasional exclusives
- The Voyager story achieved a combined reach of over 80 million
- Hits to the CERN YouTube video sky-rocketed from 1900 hits to over 20,000 in 24 hours
- …and achieved 15 million social media impressions
- Securing the front-page headline news in the Sunday Express (of course I framed it!).
- High-authority coverage (and links) in Wired, Daily Telegraph, BBC News, BBC Radio 4, The Today Programme, Daily Mail, The Guardian, Mail on Sunday, The Huffington Post, Huff Post Science, Huff Post Arts & Culture Guardian Tech, Guardian Science, BBC Radio 2, Science online, Discover Magazine, Tech Lately, Motherboard, New York Times Science, Buzzworthy Tech, Discover Online, Cleantech Reporter and plenty more.
Tam is one of the most effective and energetic people I’ve met, she’s also a pleasure to work with, being down to earth, humble, helpful and sharp.
Paul M, GÉANT
A no-nonsense, get-it-done attitude mixed with depth of quality and real passion.
Paul M, GÉANT