Luxury PR for Goldfinch, makers of bespoke, fantastical art pianos — based in Cambridge.
- To develop and implement a Luxury PR campaign to raise awareness of this truly unique company and generate outstanding earned media attention around its official launch.
- To build high-authority links back to the website for SEO
- To get in front of hard-to-reach high net-worth individuals to kickstart global sales.
- National press Luxury PR launch to get the brand noticed quickly & generate high-authority links back to the website.
- I used different pianos, to reach specific audiences. (What do you mean a Swarovski crystal piano isn’t your thing?)
- A precisely targeted media relations campaign to reach high-net worth individuals.
- Social media campaign to raise awareness among and build relationships with luxury partners, i.e. yacht builders and interior designers
- Over 70 items of coverage, with a combined reach of 2.5 million.
- 7 links back to the website including BBC News and Lux Worldwide
- Over 7k social shares (and counting).
- Widespread UK national press coverage, including: The Guardian, Daily Mail and the Independent.
- 44 pieces of on-target Luxury PR coverage in highly-targeted luxury and affluent lifestyle media.
- Huge upsurge in awareness among high-net worth community
- Unprecedented high-value sales from all over the world
Why choose Gather Creative for your Luxury PR?
The luxury world is cut-throat and competitive. Likewise (sadly) the Luxury PR sector. Which is why, time and time again brands come to us having their fingers burned by (reassuringly) expensive Luxury PR agencies.
In many cases paying £5k a month—plus expenses—for a minimum of a year. Often with very little to show for it.
We are different. We don’t turn up for meetings in a Bentley. And we don’t have a posh Mayfair postcode. Because, honestly? Good Luxury PR isn’t about putting on a show. Instead, we plough all your money straight into your PR campaign. And frankly, the results speak for themselves.
We also have a wealth of experience in Luxury PR and an enviable black book of media contacts. You only get senior people working your campaign. And we know a good story when we see one. So if we don’t think it’ll work for you? We’ll tell you. We’re not here to take your money and run.
Simply put: if you’re not successful… nor are we.
“Very impressed with the amount of responses you’re getting. In fact, it’s above and beyond what we ever expected. We have used companies before to get editorials in certain magazines but there never was any response. Are you always this successful?”
Interested in working together?
If you’d like to chat about your Luxury PR project, or would like more examples of our work (sometimes we’re bound by confidentially agreements, so can’t showcase everything), get in touch today.
Exceptional luxury PR from Gather Creative. We were thrilled with the attention the brand received. Great value and fast results. We are already working on another project together.Andrew Lloyd, Marketing Consultant