Luxury PR for Goldfinch, makers of bespoke, fantastical art pianos — based in Cambridge.
- To develop and implement a Luxury PR campaign to raise awareness of this truly unique company and generate outstanding earned media attention around its official launch.
- To build high-authority links back to the website for SEO
- To get in front of hard-to-reach high net-worth individuals to kick-start global sales.
- National press Luxury PR launch to get the brand noticed quickly & generate high-authority links back to the website.
- I used different pianos, to reach specific audiences. (What do you mean a Swarovski crystal piano isn’t your thing?)
- A precisely targeted media relations campaign to reach high-net worth individuals.
- Social media strategy to raise awareness among and build relationships with luxury partners, i.e. yacht builders and interior designers
- Over 70 items of coverage, with a combined reach of 2.5 million.
- 7 links back to the website including BBC News and Lux Worldwide
- Over 7k social shares (and counting).
- Widespread UK national press coverage, including: the Guardian, Telegraph, Daily Mail, FT How To Spend It and the Independent.
- 44 pieces of on-target Luxury PR coverage in highly-targeted luxury and affluent lifestyle media.
- Huge upsurge in awareness among high-net and ultra-high-net worth community
- Unprecedented high-value orders and sales from Europe, China, India and U.S.A.
Why choose Gather Creative for your Luxury PR?
The luxury world is cut-throat and competitive. Likewise the Luxury PR sector. Which is why — time and time again — brands and companies come to us, having had their fingers burned by (reassuringly) expensive Luxury PR agencies.
In many cases they’ve found themselves paying £5k a month—plus expenses—with lengthy contracts and sometimes year-long retainers… Often with very little to show for it.
We are different! We don’t tie you into a contract for starters. You stay with us because you LOVE what we do. (And if you don’t? No hard feelings). We don’t turn up for your meeting in a Bentley. And we don’t have a posh Mayfair postcode.
Because, honestly? Good Luxury PR isn’t about looking the part. It’s about knowing how to find and tell your story. It’s about relationships with real people and contacts; about tenacity, chutzpah and dogged determination. It’s about investing in the right tools and continually learning and updating the best and most effective tactics.
We have a wealth of experience in Luxury PR and an enviable black book of media contacts. And, unlike working with bigger agencies, you only get senior people working on your campaign . Plus, if we don’t think it’ll work for you? We’ll tell you. Simply put: if you’re not successful… nor are we.
But don’t just take our word for it – we let our Luxury PR results speak for themselves.
“Very impressed with the amount of responses you’re getting. In fact, it’s above and beyond what we ever expected. We’ve used Luxury PR companies before to get editorials in certain magazines, but never had a response like this. Are you always this successful?”
Royal Paris Coffee
Interested in working together?
If you’d like to chat about your Luxury PR project, or would like to see more examples of our work (sadly we can’t showcase everything publicly), do get in touch today. We’d love to hear from you.
Exceptional luxury PR from Gather Creative. We were thrilled with the attention the brand received. Great value and fast results. We are already working on another project together.Andrew Lloyd, Marketing Consultant