Goldfinch is a bespoke, family-run piano company in Cambridge.
To generate earned media attention around launch, build high-authority links back to the website and get under the noses of high net-worth individuals.
- Two pronged attack: national press media launch to get the brand noticed quickly & generate high-authority links back to the website.
- Using different pianos, to reach specific audiences. (What do you mean a Swarovski crystal encrusted piano isn’t your thing?)
- A precisely targeted media relations campaign to reach high-net worth individuals.
- Social media campaign to build relationships with potential luxury partners, i.e. yacht builders and interior designers
- Over 70 items of coverage, with a combined reach of 2.5 million.
- 7 links back to the website including BBC News and Lux Worldwide
- Over 7k social shares (and counting).
- Widespread UK national press coverage, including: The Guardian, Daily Mail and the Independent.
- 44 pieces of on-target coverage in luxury specific and affluent lifestyle media.
- Huge upsurge in awareness among high-net worth community
- Unprecedented high-value sales from all over the world.
Exceptional luxury PR from Gather Creative. We were thrilled with the attention the brand received. Great value and fast results. We are already working on another project together.Andrew Lloyd, Marketing Consultant